Walk-in Closet Ideas
It all starts with a free consultation
Basic, Upgrade, and Premium walk-in closet configurations that provide options for an upscale dressing-room style space for storing clothing, shoes, and other personal items. (See the gallery below)
For a modest but spacious walk-in closet, consider this configuration that contains two banks of upper and lower hanging racks and ample shelving for storage.
- Side-by-side shelving units with six shelves each that can store two stacks of folded sweaters
- Upper and lower hanging racks (9’ total feet of space)
- A 2’ 1/4” wide unit for hanging long items that also includes one storage shelf
- 13.7 feet of double hanging racks (upper & lower)
- Additional storage at top of each unit
BASIC UPGRADE DESIGN OPTION
This spacious set up provides a variety of storage options with several lengths of upper and lower hanging racks, shelving, and a central storage unit with shelving up top and drawers below.
- Two shelving units with six shelves each that can accommodate two stacks of folded sweaters (lower shelves could be converted to shoe racks)
- Dual upper and lower hanging racks (a total of 13.7’ of hanging space)
- Dual units each consisting of a 2’ 1/4” long hanging rack and one shelf
- Shelf above all units for additional storage
PREMIUM DESIGN OPTIONS
This elegant example is a corner unit that features full-length storage and hanging units, and a storage module with dual cabinets and drawer units.
- Dual drawer units with (4 drawers each, two narrow and two standard)
- Dual shelving units with three shelves each and double doors. Each shelve can fit two stacks of folded sweaters
- Two radial shelving units with 6 shelves in each (3 stacks of sweaters per shelf).
- 5.4 feet of upper and lower hanging racks
- 2 feet long hanging rank with one shelf
- Continuous shelf at the top of each unit for additional storage
- The full-length units feature a toe-kick, and the tall shelving units can also be modified with shoe racks and decorative crown molding
Ready to Get Organized?
Our design professionals will come to you to help you create a custom closet or storage solution that’s right for any room in your home or office and right for your budget — and at no cost to you!