Basic Walk-In Closet
For a modest but spacious walk-in closet, consider this configuration that contains two banks of upper and lower hanging racks and ample shelving for storage.
- Side-by-side shelving units with six shelves each that can store two stacks of folded sweaters
- Upper and lower hanging racks (9’ total feet of space)
- A 2’ 1/4” wide unit for hanging long items that also includes one storage shelf
- 13.7 feet of double hanging racks (upper & lower)
- Additional storage at top of each unit